Monday 12 May, 2008

A lonely day in my life

The fans are whirring with full speed. It’s like sitting in an oven. Clothes are strewn all over. I am lying here alone on a Sunday evening, on my bed in my boxers staring at the ceiling wondering if the walls could talk. My cranium’s singing its boredom ballad again. I look outside the window and the weather’s perfect. There’s nice breeze and the trees are swaying but I can’t fight the inertia that’s glued me to my bed. Making matters worse, none of my friends I hang out with is in town. I pick my cell phone up and call my friend’s ex-girlfriend to see if at least she could give me some company. But she has plans with my friend. It’s like they aren’t seeing each other but they go out together. I console myself saying it is okay dude hold on for some more time and you’ll get better. But I get irritated waiting for the time to come. Why do things always get better only in the end? Why don’t things start well? Well it is alright now. I mean the time has come when I can get better. I just found someone I can hang out with. I mean it is not like I have found gold, but when it’s time to plough, iron is gold. Adieu.

No comments: