Wednesday 27 February, 2013

My shape of love

The universe has carved a space for me into which I fit perfectly. It's so unique that nobody but I and only I fit into it. It is in that space I store all the love I receive. And it is there I grow my love and dispense it to those I wish to give. It's funny how the space works. It is infinite when it is being filled but, finite when being emptied for dispensation. There isn't any limit to how much love you can pump into that space but there is only that much you can take out of it. 

2 comments:

Bongo_Lawlona said...

Brevity never comes in the way of clear expression of thought. In fact, it impregnates it with fodder for reflection. When not everything is spelt out, the reader is given room for greater introspection. This post struck a chord because you said so much in so few words. Concise. Profound. Beautiful.

milind said...

Thank you ankana for pumping in some love...made my day