Saturday 16 October, 2010

Vanity A Lost Cause

Vanities cause catastrophes. Mental, emotional, psychological catastrophes. In the pursuit of satisfying a lousy, stupid, clumsy, idiotic, trivial goal, you forget your mental poise. You may feel shit about it later, but a shit once dropped is dropped and no matter what, it stinks and stinks more as time goes. So why pursue a narrow goal or a meaningless ambition? I am not being rhetoric but I myself am intrigued by this question.

Qualities like integrity, honesty, virtue, morals, are falsified in this pursuit. Well I wonder if I am being a moron while expecting only the best from my friends. Am I being ‘uncool’ for believing in the best? But again I am guilty of committing the sin of possessing these cheap vanities. Does this mean my stupidity increases ten-fold? 

No comments: